Thursday, June 23, 2016

A bubble of hate

A Bubble of hate

I have recently felt as though I am surrounded by suffocating hate that seems to have consumed the world. I have even stopped to question if the Armageddon was upon us and if hell had come to swallow the earth. Have I just been blind and now I saw see the world for what it really is? Are people truly this hateful and malicious?   I find myself scared to walk out my door for fear of getting shot by a random stranger for no reason. How do people go on living in a world where there is such distrust and pain? It is as if the beauty of life has been sucked from the world. We are surrounded by insecurity  and sadness.  Now I have never been one to believe that everyone should love each other. I believe that is just unrealistic. Is everyone equal? I think we are all born equal, but the choices that we make later in life decides are importance. Now that may offend some, but can you honestly say someone that peddles drugs to small children and someone who spends their time raising money to find a cure for cancer are on the same equal plane? I think not...

The main thing I want to touch on is the transgender bathroom. I have witnessed some of the most disgusting comments when it comes to this topic and has made me embarrassed to be apart of the human race. Example from a man I saw commenting on fb " If I see one of those freaks in my bathroom I will straight up piss on them". Let that sink in for a moment.... Now if you are with me you will think WTF! Now others are saying that they are all pedophiles and rapists? hmmmm how does that make sense? First off ladies you have stalls to go in for privacy and I also have a scary reality check for you.... Non transgenders are pedophiles and rapists too!!! GASP the horror! So here is the reality people those of you have a very strong opinion against sharing a bathroom with someone who identifies with the opposite sex makes you a homophobic individual.

I guess my point of the day today is that the world is full of enough horrible things, for example, the shootings. So why are we separating ourselves over such a small thing in the grand scheme of everything else that is happening? I am all about being apart of the solution and not the problem. So I know for my part I am not going to put people down for something I don't understand. I am going to bring kindness everywhere I can. I am not peoples judge, jury or prosecutioner. I am not perfect and I don't expect others to be either.

No comments:

Post a Comment