Friday, January 29, 2016

You look like a Seizing chicken

Ok ladies if you’re easily offended please keep skipping through blogs. I am not here to hurt anyone’s feelings so just full disclosure I am going to be pretty blunt.
So let’s just jump right in. Ladies when you go out to a club/bar or anything where you will be tempted to go shake your ass in an open space where people can see you. It really doesn’t matter what kind of music or dance is happening I feel like it is my duty to inform you that when you hit that dance floor most of you look like you are either seizing or you have a stick up your ass. Now I am not saying that all women do this but I am going to say a lot do. Why do you do this? Because of the plain fact that you are trying way too hard to impress men with your dance/sex moves. We all know the saying about you can tell how a woman is in bed by how she dances… Well to some degree this is true. The problem is you look like a very dirty and sloppy one night stand. When you hit that dance floor to try to make men drool your just coming off very easy. (Sorry to break it to you)

No worries though I have the solution for you. It’s very simple. Less is more. (Unless you are a break dancer then cool do your thing!) Don’t hit the dance floor with the intention to make men think you’re sexy. That is just a desperate mess. Instead walk out on that dance floor knowing you are sexy and it doesn’t matter how many men want to boink you. Make it so you want to boink yourself! Or if you are anything like me I dance like an idiot with my friends because it’s fun and I don’t really care if anyone wants to see me in the naughty. Even if you have no rhythm as long as you are not trying to impress the room you will look just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment